These days I am concerned about the following things:
1. What is the best strategy to promote 600+ websites?
2. How to learn several foreign languages fast?
What concerns SEO itself, there are funny things going on – everyone has started talking about branding and stuff… I thought about it a couple of months ago and now I start seeing these things in other people’s blogs.
So what do you need to promote a website these days?
1. Lots of different online and offline signals to show the world that your website is a brand. How to do that? Go to Amazon and grab a book about branding. I have read these 2:
Designing Brand Identity: An Essential Guide for the Whole Branding Team
Logo Design Love: A Guide to Creating Iconic Brand Identities
And I am currently finishing this one:
World Famous: How to Give Your Business a Kick-Ass Brand Identity
2. Your website should have its own voice and opinion and stand out from the crowd. What new value does your website add to the WWW? How interesting and unique is your content?
3. Search for ways to network and leverage your existing connections and your local community.
These are the 3 most important things right now if you want to play “white hat”.
Follow me on Instagram: (@slavarybalka)