WordPress websites are very good for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and here is why.
First of all WordPress content management system for websites is very well-known and widely used. Therefore, it has lots of support from the IT community and it’s updated regularly.
Next, it has 2 most common, all-encompassing plugins for SEO: Yoast SEO and All In One SEO Pack. Both plugins when installed to your WordPress website and set up provide pretty solid basic SEO functionality for your on-site SEO.
Besides these two major plugins, there exist hundreds of other WordPress plugins that are aimed to improve various aspects of SEO on your website. For example:
- Simple 301 redirects – this plugin helps you with technical SEO on your website by easily updating the 301 redirects from one web page to another and managing broken pages.
- All In One Schema Rich Snippets – this plugin allows you to easily implement Schema markup on your website.
- CAOS for Analytics – a plugin that allows you to completely optimize Google Analytics for your WordPress Website: host analytics.js locally, keep it updated using wp_cron(), anonymize IP, disable tracking of admins, place tracking code in footer, and more!
- Google XML Sitemaps – this plugin improves SEO using sitemaps for best indexation by search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and others.
- WP Fastest Cache Premium – allows you to speed up your website. Website speed is a crucial aspect for technical SEO and user experience, conversions, and sales.
If you’d like to learn more about optimizing your website running on WordPress, please reach out to me at 818-510-8062 and I’ll be happy to help.